THE ITCH I JUST CANT EVER SEEM TO SCRATCH

Home Forums Show off your Tank Beast Sized THE ITCH I JUST CANT EVER SEEM TO SCRATCH

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    cherry_perry
    Participant

Well what can i say apart from here we go again 10 months on and i’m back at it. I really don’t know whats wrong with me my current aquarium is lovely ATM all running spot on BUT and its a big BUT as nice as it looks and as well as its all worked a few things have changed and its taken me down a different path. Firstly i was always getting nagged at that i was always outside in the sump room secondly i really wanted to replace my front door as it was tiny and thirdly i need an office for work to deal with the insane amount of paperwork i end up with. So i decided i would get rid of the sump room and buy a new door whilst doing those things i came across an aquarium on here that i thought would look lovely on the other side of room tucked away which in turn would give us more space in the lounge. So off i went to collect the new aquarium i would replace mine with here’s the final pictures of the old aquarium which is currently still running as i type this

buffed.ba
    Participant

It did come with supplied pipework but after putting it all together and wet testing it all it leaked like a siv so for piece of mind and rather than messing about i replaced the lot and started again from scratch

almondyjaime
    Participant

And that’s where i am i’m planning on moving the stock all over this weekend so hopefully all goes smooth the rip out the sump room and move all the equipment onto this one.

New Aquarium sizes are 1830mm long 815mm wide and 635mm high

jaime.cunningham
    Participant

Looking good.

Peace of mind indeed knowing you’ve done the plumbing yourself.

One question though.

How did you close the window :p

slam_cunningham
    Participant

Looking great bud. Looking forward to seeing the scape.
    Make sure you have a few tins before moving the livestock…being as clumsy as possible, knocking branches left, right and centre. I’ve got frag dizks ready. :oldgrin:

rainyjanie
    Participant

i can reach over to get to locks and it opens and shuts from outside although we never lift the blind

barrythompson73
    Participant

have heard of people removing windows but not a door and frame
    Some real nice corals you have ,do you have a great LFS or online if online where from ?

thompsonthethomson
    Participant

Mainly collectors but places like aac adc rock n critters and swm

mean.pauline
    Participant

Nice one Ian – coming along nicely!

This is similar size to my eventual in wall upgrade I’m planning on doing, so looking forward to seeing how yours progresses

ryzx1fn0q2rc
    Participant

Can’t wait to see where this goes! You doing anything about the window or going to use the light from it?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.