Katie & Jon's RSR 625xxl – Life on the Hodges Reef

Home Forums Show off your Tank Large Katie & Jon's RSR 625xxl – Life on the Hodges Reef

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    helly_nelly
    Participant

Hi everyone,

Just starting our new tank thread. We’ve finally bitten the bullet and ordered our upgrade!! Excited!

For the past 18 months we’ve had a fluval M60 all in one (90L) which was our first marine tank. Learned loads, and hooked on the hobby, so time to go bigger!!

We’re going for the Red Sea reefer 625 xxl. Will be arriving mid September!

We ordered a Reefloat AWC 93 which arrived today, and it’s bigger than our whole existing tank!!!! The new tank is going to be a whopper!

We’re going reel reef rock in the new tank, will be bringing over our current fish – 2 clowns, bangaii cardinal and royal gramma, some of our soft coral (toadstool and Colt) and our LPS (hammer and trachy) and plan to have a mixed reef with SPS too.

In terms of equipment, still specking it all out.

We’ll keep you posted!!

Thanks

elfreda4e_bgafop
    Participant

Hi Katie & John, nice tank looking forward to seeing how it all comes together. Good luck with it all and keep the updates and pictures coming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mr.piter
    Participant

That’s a big jump in size ,been thinking about the red sea 350 myself . What you planning on stocking ,tangs ?
    You keeping the fluval for quarantine ?
    Look forward to your tank thread

colins_barker
    Participant

Ha ha!! Luckily the tank is pretty much in the middle out our house which is quite open plan downstairs so we’ll be able to see if from the lounge, dining room and kitchen! not sure if I’m going to get much else done!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.